Centre All Right-click Shortcut?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Centre All Right-click Shortcut?

Postby Craig » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:42 am

Gary / Mark,

When using the Gruss ladders, we can call up a single Betfair graph by left-clicking the graph icon at the foot of a ladder. Great.

There's a very useful shortcut to opening all of the graphs — we simply right-click a single icon, and all of the displayed ladders will open their graphs. Fantastic.

On a single ladder, we can centre a single ladder by left-clicking the price scale that forms the spine of that ladder. Unfortunately, there's no right-click shortcut to centre all displayed ladders.

Okay, I know that we've got the Centre All button, which is fine to an extent. However, in the heat of battle it's a distraction to have to move from trading on a ladder to locate and click the Centre All button, and I've lost count of the number of times that I've mistakenly clicked the Grid Interface button in error, resulting in my bespoke staking buttons being reset when I return to the ladders.

Can you please give consideration to providing a right-click Centre All facility?

Thanks and regards.
Craig

Return to Discussion