Cancel unmatched based on match time?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Cancel unmatched based on match time?

Postby gruss-online » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello,

I'm a new user and I'm currently using the software on the 30 trial days.

I am wondering if I can achieve the below with BA:

I want to ask for a specific odds to back, when the second half starts. If my bet doesn't match until the 75' I want the bet to automatically be cancelled.

For example, the second half starts and the current odds for Team A is 3.00. I ask to back Team A for odds 4.00 but if it's not matched until the 75th minute of the match I want to cancel the bet.

I want to place the first bet manually but the cancellation on the 75' to be in auto-mode.
gruss-online

Re: Cancel unmatched based on match time?

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:32 pm

As long as you don't navigate away from the market in the betting tab you could just use the fill and kill settings to cancel the bet after a set amount of seconds.

i.e. if you place the bet at 45 minutes you'd set the fill and kill, before sending the bet, to be at 1800 seconds (30*60). Just select the fill and kill tab in the betting options tick fill and kill set the time to 1800 or whatever time you choose and any bets will now cancel after that amount of seconds
Captain Sensible

Return to Discussion