RUK HD

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

RUK HD

Postby DFK » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:46 am

Anyone know if RUK HD is still quicker than normal pics?
If so by how much and does it vary?
DFK

Re: RUK HD

Postby andy » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:31 pm

i timed it 2 weeks ago and it they were level
andy

Postby Betscrew » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:58 am

In my experience HD channels lag by one por two seconds- not checked RUK though!
Betscrew

Postby gaza » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:11 pm

What an amazing coincidence?

RUK must be the only channel in the world to have a neglible if any difference in picture speed between it's HD and SD channel, I wonder why that is?
gaza

Postby DFK » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:56 am

Thank's for the replies.
Yes Gaza it is strange, hopefully they have not slowed down the the SD pics.
They did say they they are using the latest technology for the HD pics but normally as you say HD is far slower.
The problem is trying to compare HD and SD!
DFK

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:37 pm

I'd be inclined to believe they'd slowed the SD pics so people wouldn't complain the HD pics are slower and they want everyone to eventually be HD, their website says there's no difference but you'd imagine HD pics would have more overheads just cos of the size of the streams.

If you have HD and SD you can compare the times on screen with your PC clock.

I find ATR's clock is behind by around 5 seconds but the SD pics show pretty much in sync with my PC clock that's been synched to time.windows.com. Be interested to see if they have slowed the SD pics
Captain Sensible

Return to Discussion