BA Registration Link

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

BA Registration Link

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:41 am

You can now register at http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/BA_register.php if you want to subscribe.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby utorak » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:41 pm

Mr.Garry
Please accept MONEYBOOKERS for pay subscription BA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
utorak

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:47 pm

I have more than one betfair account :) do I have to pay twice ?
Captain Sensible

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:49 pm

When we make the Paypal link available you wont even need a Paypal account to pay your subscription automatically, just a debit or credit card. Can you advise what your objection is to this.

thanks
Gary
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:59 pm

Captain Sensible wrote:I have more than one betfair account :) do I have to pay twice ?

We can only accept 1 account per subscription otherwise we have no way of enforcing the subscription, the option is not available to us on Betfair's server.

If we accepted multiple accounts per subscription there is nothing to prevent someone claiming to have 10 accounts and paying 1 subscription for himself and 9 friends. I'm not accusing anyone of considering this though :wink:
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby utorak » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:02 pm

Mr.Garry
Problem for paypal subscription is what I no have any credit or debit card,but I have moneybookers account and want simply transfer money on you moneybookers account every month for subscription
utorak

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:26 pm

utorak wrote:Mr.Garry
Problem for paypal subscription is what I no have any credit or debit card,but I have moneybookers account and want simply transfer money on you moneybookers account every month for subscription

I don't see a problem with this. I will open an account and let you know the email address to send money to. It doesn't look like we can set up an automated monthly collection so you will have to send the money yourself each month.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby utorak » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:18 pm

Ok,Mr.Garry
Please open moneybookers e-mail and post you moneybookers e-mail for send money for BA subscriptions.
Sorry on my bad english
P.S. Thank you for this great software
utorak

neteller

Postby mantas779 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:00 pm

Are you going to support neteller for payments.
I realy like to pay through this way, easy and fast.

Thx
mantas779

Postby utorak » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:58 pm

Mr Garry
Unfortunatelly,Neteller not accept members from my country (CROATIA)
Moneybookers is also safe and simply method for pay subscription for BA
utorak

Postby Ian » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:20 pm

Are you going to have an annual subscription or has it got to be paid monthly ?
Ian

Postby MarkRussell » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:30 pm

The subscription will be collected monthly for the time being.....we will no doubt offer a discounted annual subscription at a later date
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Ian » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:52 pm

Didn't necessarily want any discount - just wanted to pay £60 and forget about it.
Ian

Postby bolpx001 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:11 pm

Hi Gary
I'm with Ian on this one, just want to pay and forget.
I have a Paypal account so it won't be a problem for me. However I would warn you to be careful, I have had problems dealing with Paypal in the past. In my case their customer support was the poorest I had ever come across by a huge margin. I did a search on the net and have to confess what I found was scary. Why not just allow payment with the major credit cards?
best regards
Paul
bolpx001

Return to Discussion