Recovery bet Plan

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Recovery bet Plan

Postby Feebles » Mon May 09, 2016 1:21 am

Is it possible to have a recovery bet plan with excel bet sheet ???

I have asked for help with a excel developer but no one has answered my posting.
I may have to give Gruss a miss, which I seem to like so far.
Regards
Graham
Feebles

Re: Recovery bet Plan

Postby milfor » Mon May 09, 2016 9:35 am

I didn't answer you there because recovery bets are generally a bad idea.
Even in the rare case that your system has value a long losing run will
occur sooner or later, rise your stakes much higher than you planned
and wipe out your bank.
milfor

Postby Feebles » Tue May 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Thanks for the Reply.
I have been using recovery for 12 mths succesfully with a manual betsheet , so i guess I will have to proceed to get my own bot done from another source.
Thanks for the advice
Regards
Graham
Feebles

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue May 10, 2016 7:11 pm

The forum's just not as active as it used to be, send a PM to user Osknows he's probably the most helpful coder on here. Otherwise if you already have a manual sheet betting for you I doubt it's too hard to add in your own recovery staking as you have access to the balance, outstanding bets etc via excel and Gruss.
Captain Sensible

Postby brumbie » Thu May 12, 2016 7:52 am

Ah there you are...I thought I was replying to this post when I answered your post in Developers Forum:

Don't particularly like them as a rule but there has been one around the web for a few years now which is fairly stable, I have set it up for you to download and included a spreadsheet which you could use to implement it..Good Luck:

The Retirement Plan: http://www.filedropper.com/retirementplan

:)
brumbie

Postby brumbie » Thu May 12, 2016 11:11 am

Thinking about it a bit more there is an application out there called "The Staking Machine" which actually connects to Gruss as a third party software and it will fully automate your betting for you (their words not mine).
I believe they have incorporated the Retirement staking plan into their software so you may have found your solution:

http://thestakingmachine.com/
brumbie

Return to Discussion