betfair romania

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

betfair romania

Postby Remi69 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:52 am

From 22 August Betfair has created new website for users of romania,I can no longer in use betting assistant
Did you think to solve the problem?Sorry my bad english I look forward.
Remi69

Re: betfair romania

Postby Remi69 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:23 am

I have received no answer yet, may be the only Romanian citizen to use betting assistant ? no one has the same problem?
Remi69

Postby MarkRussell » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:22 am

Hi,

Gary is working on an updated version of the software which should then allow you to log in.
It will be released as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby MarkRussell » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi,

Gary has now made the necessary changes to the log in screen.
You need to select the Romanian exchange from the drop down list on the log in screen.
Please uninstall the version you have via Windows Control Panel and then install the update using the link below and let me know if it works.

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting_Assistant/Betting_Assistant_260816.msi

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby theshadow777 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Hi,

Can someone pls point me to a working romanian version because the version from the link above (http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting ... 260816.msi) no longer shows any UK Win greyhound race in quick pick list (its empty since about a weeks or so), also the latest current version 1.3.0.3.8y11, when using excel betting hangs immediately after placing the first bet. I'm using the same excel that worked with Betting_Assistant_260816.msi.

Thank you
theshadow777

Postby MarkRussell » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Hi,

Version 1.3.0.38y11 has a fix for the Greyhound issue so this is the one you need.

It is the latest version so we would need more details about the Excel problem that you are having.

Please email admin@gruss-software.co.uk and we can try to help you fix that issue.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Return to Discussion