Simple excel formula question

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Simple excel formula question

Postby codis » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Hi folks,
i have the cell Y5 that contains BSP and currently my trigger fires if BSP is equal to or more than 2.02

IF(AND($Z$2="In Play",$AA$1>5,T5="",Y5>=2.02)

It works fine but trying to adjust so that it fires when BSP is between equal to or more than 2.02, and equal to or less than 10.00

Does this make sense?
IF(AND($Z$2="In Play",$AA$1>5,T5="",Y5<=10.00,Y5>=2.02)

Thank you,
Alex
codis

Re: Simple excel formula question

Postby brumbie » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:54 am

Yeah that will work although I'm not sure why you have "In Play" at $Z$2 though.I like to also include $F$2 <>"Suspended" also (or wherever you have $F$2 placed).
brumbie

Postby codis » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:09 am

brumbie wrote:Yeah that will work although I'm not sure why you have "In Play" at $Z$2 though.I like to also include $F$2 <>"Suspended" also (or wherever you have $F$2 placed).

Thanks for that brumbie will test it tomorrow. I'm not sure about the $Z$2 either, I didn't write the sheet so trying to learn excel whilst deciphering it myself!
codis

Postby brumbie » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:43 am

$Z$2 is usually $E$2. :D
brumbie

Postby codis » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:58 pm

brumbie wrote:$Z$2 is usually $E$2. :D

Yeh just worked out what that part does, weirdly E2 and Z2 both display race status so either works.
Thanks for your replies brumbie testing this afternoon.
codis

Return to Discussion