Using BA on horse racing markets to make profit daily

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Using BA on horse racing markets to make profit daily

Postby Herzog7 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:39 am

I have just downloaded BA and am a keen horse racing enthusiast who regular bets but am completely new to this set up and was looking for some help in the best way about making a regular profit through this software,
i.e what market and the best way whether in play or before the off, back or lay, setting up an excel for bet triggering?

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks
Herzog7

Re: Using BA on horse racing markets to make profit daily

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:15 pm

The API software is just a more efficient and quicker way of accessing the data that's displayed on the website nothing more. If you've already a winning strategy from your racing knowledge just stick to those markets.
Captain Sensible

Postby Herzog7 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Previously I haven't really had a method and are completely new to the API software. I was hoping for some methods or examples of tried and tested ways of producing a profitable margin.
Herzog7

Postby Dai_Young » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:37 am

I'd be shocked if no-one posts their sure fire winning strategy to a complete stranger on a public forum so I will be following this thread with interest.
Dai_Young

Postby vanbuuts » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Back High Lay Low :D

Seriosuly though, do some form of back testing, site like http://www.racing-bet-data-dashboard.co.uk/ gives you a wealth of SP odds, in play odds, runners in race, distance of race, winning distance etc - trial and error
vanbuuts

Return to Discussion