any advantage to telephone betting

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

any advantage to telephone betting

Postby bolpx001 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Hi All, One of my preferred methods to bet is to bet using one of the online bookmakers BOG and then laysp using BA. This has worked out over a good few years and my normal bet is £100. However I have had a good number of betting accounts restricted to the point of not being usable. i.e. being offered pence to odds on shots. I have being toying with increasing my bets to £200 but am afraid that the remainder of my accounts may go down the proverbial tube. Recently I saw a tweet where a bettor was restricted by bet365 but it seemed to me that it was only the telephone betting that was affected, which made me wonder should I be using telephone betting and how would it impact on my remaining accounts. For what it is worth I find Bet365 the best of the online bookies I have used over the years. - any comment advice welcome - best regards Paul
bolpx001

Re: any advantage to telephone betting

Postby Captain Sensible » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:06 pm

The bookies will only be looking at your pattern of betting doesn't matter if it's online or via the telephone to be honest. If you're beating the SP on a regular basis they'll limit or shut your account regardless. Might be worth looking at using family and friends if you get limited, you're doing well to hang onto a winning Bet365 account they shut mine very quick.
Captain Sensible

Postby bolpx001 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:20 pm

Thanks Captain, I think I'll stay away from the telephone. For what it is worth I tend to avoid making withdrawals from the bookies accounts and as best I can channel profits into my betfair account. I also try and keep all my betting at the same amount. This why I am reluctant to increase the my basic stake. - best regards Paul
PS just want to say fair play for the amount and quality of your response to anybody who posts here - I am not sure how you manage to know so much, but I think I speak for the vast majority here when I say a very big thank you - PB
bolpx001

Postby bolpx001 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Hi All just to clarify, the bookies will limit your account if the even suspect you will take money off them. I have had a loss making account restricted to telephone betting only by Paddy Power. So far for me Bet365 have proved to be the are the best of a vey bad lot. = best regards Paul
bolpx001

Return to Discussion