scratching my head in bewilderment

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

scratching my head in bewilderment

Postby bolpx001 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Hi All - a bit off topic but the bank sent me a new card because the old one was due to expire. I wanted to register the new card with Coral and they tell me I can't because my balance is over£100 I have to withdraw enough money to bring the balance below £100 and then re-deposit it. I can see no logic to it. Does anybody have any insight or theory as to why a bookie is forcing me to withdraw money from them, I am scratching my head in bewilderment - best regards Paul
bolpx001

Re: scratching my head in bewilderment

Postby Daywalker » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:53 pm

It's to do with fraud prevention/money laundering, I think. I'm not sure how it works in this instant because you'll be withdrawing to a different card to which you deposited. Unless they're asking to do it by bank transfer.

But generally, you have to withdraw to the same card you deposited with to prevent money laundering
Daywalker

Re: scratching my head in bewilderment

Postby bolpx001 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Thanks for that Daywalker, makes sense. - best regards Paul
bolpx001

Return to Discussion