CHarts dont work ?

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

CHarts dont work ?

Postby bobastic » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Guys,

Can ssomeone tell me what I should be using to see a decent chart on betfair ?

Ive set gruss to do candles and 2 hour and it came up once ? set preferences and now is wont show anything other than 1 min ?

Also when I click the selection it normall doesnt work and I click it furiously and then sometimes 2 pop up and other times, I'll just try againon another race ?

is there a secret to get a chart to pop up when you click it ? and defauot to a 2 hour slot ?

Any help would be nice.

Jason
bobastic

Re: CHarts dont work ?

Postby eyesnack » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 pm

The software is going to the dogs mate its been like that for a while can take up 30 seconds for my charts to show
this from today 24.2.2017 i think Gary and Mark cant be bothered to update this software any more.

blank chart-gruss.GIF
blank chart-gruss.GIF (14.75 KiB) Viewed 19473 times
eyesnack

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:44 am

eyesnack wrote:The software is going to the dogs mate its been like that for a while can take up 30 seconds for my charts to show
this from today 24.2.2017 i think Gary and Mark cant be bothered to update this software any more.

blank chart-gruss.GIF

Sorry you feel that way. There will be a new major release including price and order streaming in the near future. I'm looking into your chart issue, but cannot see any issues so far.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Captain Sensible » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:03 pm

I've had the same problem with the charts for years, I usually have to select charts from Betfair if I need to see them quick
Captain Sensible

Postby Captain Sensible » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:06 pm

I actually posted about it as far back as 2013 but since no one else seemed to have the problem just went with Betfair graphs instead
Captain Sensible

Postby Captain Sensible » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Captain Sensible

Postby Ferru123 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi

Any news about the price and order streaming please?

Thanks

Jeff
Ferru123

Postby MarkRussell » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:18 pm

Ferru123 wrote:Hi

Any news about the price and order streaming please?

Thanks

Jeff

Hi,

Please see http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9763

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Return to Discussion