joining betfair

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

joining betfair

Postby gorgeitover » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:24 pm

advice needed , my son is taking over from me on betfair , im a premium charge payer
will it affect him or me or both
gorgeitover

Re: joining betfair

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:36 pm

It shouldn't do but I guess you'll never know until you try. I'm guessing you both live at the sme address and will be using the same techniques?

Obviously if you stop and he starts they may consider it dodgy and assume you're trying to avoid PC, if you both play at the same time and even with the same type of techniques they shouldn't but personally I wouldn't trust them. I've considered setting up some bots for my kids to earn them extra cash whilst at uni but not got round to it just yet so I'd be interested how it goes if you go ahead.
Captain Sensible

Re: joining betfair

Postby gorgeitover » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:13 pm

ive been teaching him for about 6 months , ive got other things to do now , but my office is designed to run betfair ,
in a normal run business it would not matter but they are suspicious of evertyhing
gorgeitover

Return to Discussion