Strange problem

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Strange problem

Postby milfor » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:18 pm

When I open many markets on the first tab of BA I have image interferences
on my cable television once a minute on average. When I open only 1 market
this doesn't happen. The cable tv provider is also my internet provider.

Any ideas what could be the reason or what I could try to prevent this?
milfor

Re: Strange problem

Postby Captain Sensible » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Maybe your cable TV is experiencing buffering if lots of data is being called as they're using the same 'pipe' to receive data. Lots of 'cable' operators use the internet to receive their TV feeds these days as it's the cheap option, probably best to chat to your cable provider see what they say or maybe go on one of their forums.
Captain Sensible

Return to Discussion