Stop Loss

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Stop Loss

Postby banthorpe » Mon May 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Hiya Can anyone help please. I am using the ladders and want to use a stop loss to be put in place after my intial bet has been matched weather that be a back or lay I would like this stop loss to trigger at 6 ticks from my nitial bet but placed 4 ticks above that to give the best possible chance of being matched Can someone please tell me how to do this. I have read the various bits in user guide etc and more confused then ever as weather to ue the Stop loss tab or the tick requests tab with the right clck option tick I dont mnd if its automatic stop los or using right click but I do want it 4 ticks above price beng taken now Many thanks Boys
banthorpe

Re: Stop Loss

Postby Daywalker » Wed May 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Hi banthorpe,

Trading manually, the stop loss applies to the price available when triggered. You can't set it to ask for other prices than the current best. You can use the chase function which waits for a period of seconds (which you set) before trying again at the now current price. The only way I know to achieve what you want is to program it yourself with excel. I do this to catch missed stop losses with my bot.
Daywalker

Return to Discussion