Excel formula BACKSP

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel formula BACKSP

Postby slochin » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:12 am

Hoping for some help with my Excel project please.
I have one which is working with the above formulas. The top in the trigger column Q and the one below in AA1.

=IF(AND(COUNT(T5:T60)=0,R5<>"",F5>R5,$AA$1="Yes"),"","")

=IF(AND(E2="Not In Play",F2<>"Suspended",OR(D2<=TIMEVALUE("00:01:00"),ISTEXT(D2))),"Yes","No")
Hello,

I would like to adapt this to my new project. I import into Excel and have the horses, back odds ,my required odds col R,and my stake col. S.
In this project I wish to Back at Betfair SP any of the horses that are above my required odds which are in col R with my stakes which are already in col S.
I know the command is BACKSP so can the formulas be reduced to having in the trigger column Q
=IF(AND(COUNT(T5:T60)=0,R5<>"",BACKSP)
and leave out the command from AA1 altogether?
slochin

Re: Excel formula BACKSP

Postby alrodopial » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 am

yes you can do it but it will try to place a bet at sp inrunning when odds>required , bet will not be accepted by bf
alrodopial

Postby slochin » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Hello Alrodopial,
Thanks for response.What I am aiming to do is the same as you can manually.Place a back bet SP and when you do that you are given the option of placing min odds you will accept.
I have my required odds in col R and stake in ColS.
I have this formula to place bet
=IF(AND(COUNT(T5:T60)=0,R5<>"",BACKSP)

I am not sure what I need to make sure it occurs the same as if I was doing it manually.
slochin

Postby alrodopial » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:37 pm

the COUNT(T5:T60)=0 in your formula is needed only if you want to place a bet for the first time in this market (whole market) - no other bets have been placed yet -
maybe T5="" is what you mean / need?
the R5=<>"" is your stake, i guess a number appears there only if other criteria met?

to help you with your request - place a sp bet like manually doing it - you have to specify the exact criteria
time, odds, stake etc
not the exact numbers but the general rules eg 1 minute before actual off till actual off
alrodopial

Return to Discussion