Green Up Sheet

Discuss anything related to using the program (eg. triggered betting tactics)

Moderator: 2020vision

Green Up Sheet

Postby banthorpe » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:57 am

Hiya All

I have a spread sheet that I am running at the moment on Horse racng markets I would lke to get it to green up at say 0 seconds of the off time. I know there s a green up spread sheet available but do I need to re type all my triggers and formulas onto this sheet or can just add ths sheet somewere Have found the sheet but not sure what to do with it So any help would be great Many Thanks

Andrew
banthorpe

Re: Green Up Sheet

Postby Daywalker » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Hi Banthorpe,

I used the green up sheet from the forum. You don't need to change your existing code much. Just put the green up code in a procedure (sub) if it isn't already and call it "greenUp"or whatever. Then at 0 seconds to off, call the procedure. (Obviously before your code to change to next market.)

You'll probably want to modify it in future, or how and when you call it, say 10secs out or some other time. But it should quite easily sit into your code.

And don't forget to copy code that's in other sheets or modules in the example workbook. And you need to be using the MyBets option as that's how it works out the green up amounts.

Also you might not need this code soon as a green up trigger is being included soon. It was mentioned in another thread.

T
Daywalker

Postby banthorpe » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:46 am

Hiya

Many Thanks for your help It is greatly appreciated. Not sure if this maybe beyond my computer skills. When you are talking about a code I am guessng you are not talking about a formula that I use for making the spreadsheets ,triggers etc as cant see any formulas on the sample sheets. Sorry for sounding abit thick I probably am, I am ok with the spreadsheet and working out my formulas but anything after that Im getting out of my knowledge Many Thanks again
banthorpe

Postby Daywalker » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:00 am

Hi,

Sorry, my mistake, didn't read your post properly. You are using cell formula only, got it.

The code, written in VBA and accessed from the Developer tab in the ribbon (go into options to make visible) would need some work to change it into a function rather than procedure. Then it could be called from a cell. As it is at the moment, if you tried to run it, it would overwrite the cell with its output, which would be no good for you.

I think what I've said is correct, someone else may confirm. As said before though, there should be a green up trigger added soon, meeting your needs. It was said in another thread that the trigger was done but release delayed because of the streaming work.

T
Daywalker

Return to Discussion