dobbing

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

dobbing

Postby slochin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:34 am

Helo,
Completed a search and came across this excel sheet here
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9571
Could I please ask if anyone has been using this?
slochin

Re: dobbing

Postby xraymitch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Hello,

After reading your post this morning I tried it out and it has worked perfectly for me.

Respect to alrodopial for his VBA code :idea:

Cheers,

8)
xraymitch

Postby slochin » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:45 am

Hello xraymitch,
Thankyou for response.I am in the learning stages and am trying to work through this sheet.I am baffled as to the reason for their being 8 sheets with info in.Any assistance would be appreciated.
slochin

Postby xraymitch » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:37 am

Hi,

In a rush as I must go out - so no time for words.

Each sheet contains a separate meeting.

Have a look at the screenshots I created which you can download from the enclosed link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lr4t245wb7ftz ... g.zip?dl=0

Cheers,

8)
xraymitch

Postby slochin » Wed May 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Hello,
Does anyone know if I untick the box under the quick pick link that says load different venues in separate tab pages will this work sending each race from the quick pick list just to the first sheet?
slochin

Return to Help