auto refresh of markets

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

auto refresh of markets

Postby aussielong » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:11 am

I have a bot program written in VBA that imports bets from a spreadsheet.

I load about 10 races at a time and it cycles through them and rests on the next race when we are about 5 minutes from the jump.
after the 10 races, a new batch is loaded.
GRUSS then cycles back through the opening race that it may have loaded up 60 minutes ago,
this can take about 5+ minutes.

is there any way I can get in to just go back about 10 minutes and cycle through them rather than right back to the opening of the day.

I can do it manually by pressing " refresh" on the top LHS but I was wondering if there was a command in VBA that can be used.

thanking everybody

cheers
Aussie
aussielong

Re: auto refresh of markets

Postby StuT » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 pm

You could possibly use VB to grab a specific market Id of around 10 mins prior (say last but one market maybe) of each batch you load, then use the Go: xxxxx in cell Q2 to go back to it

have a look at the help guide to use this for Q2 cell
http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting ... e/help.htm
StuT

Re: auto refresh of markets

Postby aussielong » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:52 pm

thank you, i shall give that a go
cheers
aussielong

Return to Help