Refresh rate slowing drastically in running

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Refresh rate slowing drastically in running

Postby ribofilio » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:54 pm

I updated to latest release and when races go in running the refresh rate slows and as the race reaches the latter stages virtually comes to a standstill , went back to old Vista laptop with older version and no problems with speed , but obviously no live video , has anyone else had this problem ?
ribofilio

Re: Refresh rate slowing drastically in running

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:43 am

Hi,

Are you trying to run the new version on Windows Vista?

I would recommend updating Windows as it is no longer a supported operating system.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby ribofilio » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:15 pm

I was running version 1.3.0.38y11 OK on my Vista PC , unfortutunately my PC died (it was 10 years old) so I switched to my new laptop running Windows 10 , updated to 1.3.0.38y13 and that's when I noticed the drastic refresh rate slowdown in running , to the point where betting in running was impossible , I changed to version off the website to check it was not my laptop causing the problem and all is OK , as soon as I update to y13 the same problem occurs , I cannot put y11 on because it defaults to y13 , has no one else had this problem ?
ribofilio

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi,

Ok, y13 on Windows 10 should run perfectly well and you should not have the problem you have described.
There must be a reason for the problem and I would ask you to run it again and the after seeing the problem to send us the diagnostic log that Betting Assistant records.
Then we can look at the log to see if any problem has been recorded.
To find the log go to the options menu and select 'Open Settings Folder'
This will open a File Explorer window where you can go into the Diagnostic Logs Folder.
Email the log to us which is named using the date, e.g. today's log would be named BA_Diagnostic-2018-04-02.log
If you could tell us the approx. time that you observed the problem that would be useful.
Our email is admin@gruss-software.co.uk

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby ribofilio » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:25 pm

OK , I have uninstalled 1.3.0.37a and installed 1.3.0.38y13 and will see what happens , thanks for your patience
ribofilio

Return to Help