Conditional Bets not being triggered

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Conditional Bets not being triggered

Postby Kaptainkev » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Hi all,
Just new to the software and trying to iron out some difficulties. I cannot seem to get any conditional bets triggered.
I have been trying to test them with small stakes ($1.00 up to$5.00 Au) but no avail. I have been backing the favourite pre-race and then placing a conditional Lay bet at about 75% of the back amount on about a 100% increase on the back value. (ie. back at 3.50 & conditional Lay at 8.00). I have ensured that I tick the "active box" and also the "allow in play" box. The "red C" is showing the blue background. However, The bets never get matched.
Any ideas on where I am going wrong would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
KK
Kaptainkev

Re: Conditional Bets not being triggered

Postby MarkRussell » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:49 am

Hi,

Are you keeping the market open after setting the Conditional Bet?
Because if you go to a different market the Conditional Bet will be cancelled.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby Kaptainkev » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:46 am

Hi Mark.
Thanks for the reply. I have been staying with the market but still can't get any matches.
I tested the set up by backing a selection and then laying it pre-races (at about -1min) and it went through no problems.
Might just have to keep experimenting but any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
KK
Kaptainkev

Postby MarkRussell » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:11 am

Hi,

As far as I know if the criteria of the Conditional Bet are met then the bet will be sent.

Are you able to place the same bet that you have set in the Conditional Bets if you place it manually?

Is the bet being rejected?

Are you able to physically watch the market when the bet should be placed to see what happens?

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help