lost config

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

lost config

Postby Fawltyrat » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 am

Hi,
I had some config set that showed up very small bets in BA..eg it showed up everything as 1.00 even if there was a 1p bet there hidden.

I installed the version that fixed the uk dog bug 38y13b but now i have lost the ability to see these very small bets.

can anyone tell me what i need to do to get them back?

buggared if i know what i had done to make them display in the first place

cheers
FR
Fawltyrat

Re: lost config

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:36 am

Sorry. I removed this option. It makes it too easy for people to lay trap bets. The minimum is now £1.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Fawltyrat » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:31 pm

Hi Gary,
I have just come across your reply to my post.

I found that BEING ABLE to see those hidden bets/trap bets very handy.

You should have a look at some of the crappy markets on B/F,particularly places like France and Singapore.

The market displayed i can see with Gruss might be they are laying at 110% and backing at 90%.So I put my bet either on top of the lay price or 1 tick above it.

The problem is there is hidden small bets there that I cant see,maybe all the way up to say 103/97% etc.The only way to see them is to click the horses name to see the "0" hidden bets.

I ask that you put whatever made them show up back in the program and let B/F worry about trap bets,if they give a damn
Fawltyrat

Postby GaryRussell » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:09 am

Betfair asked me to make this change. I can make it optional, but not the default and include a warning.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Castillo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:28 pm

GaryRussell wrote:Betfair asked me to make this change. I can make it optional, but not the default and include a warning.

Hi Gary

I'm still using Ver 1.3.0.37a so have the option to see ALL bets even the 1p ones rounded up to £1 in the Grid Interface. I agree with Fawltyrat and find the option to view these bets very useful in determining at what odds to place bets etc...my automated spreadsheets will not perform as expected without this info.
I wasn't aware this changed in future versions and I understand I will need to upgrade my Version within the next week for Betting Assistant to continue working. I would be grateful if you could include this again as an option like you suggested and please let me know what Version I would need to download to enable me to continue to see the odds as displayed in Ver 1.3.0.37a

Thanks
Castillo
Castillo

Postby Fawltyrat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:23 pm

Hi Gary,
Yes that would be great if you can put it back in any whichway.
What is or was the button/tic that made them show up?

I thought I had fluked it somehow
Fawltyrat

Postby Castillo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:55 am

Fawltyrat wrote:Hi Gary,
Yes that would be great if you can put it back in any whichway.
What is or was the button/tic that made them show up?
I thought I had fluked it somehow

HI Fawltyrat

Gary will hopefully confirm this, but I'm certain the option is in Preferences-General Tab called "Roll Up Stakes"
Mine is unticked, so I'm seeing ALL bets (Even the 1p ones) but rounded up to £1 in the Grid Interface & Excel.
As you have mentioned in some markets it's common to have numerous small stake bets against a selection and I find
being able to see these in both the Grid Interface & Excel very useful.

Regards
Castillo
Castillo

Postby Fawltyrat » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Thank you Castillo,

I see the box,I cant actually tick it but can choose 0 to 1000 in the window....I think if you pick streaming maybe you lose ability to see small bets?
Fawltyrat

Postby Castillo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 pm

GaryRussell wrote:I can make it optional, but not the default and include a warning.

Hi Gary

I was thinking of upgrading from Version 1.3.0.37a, Is this feature available in the latest download release of Betting Assistant?

Regards
Castillo
Castillo

Postby Fawltyrat » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:09 am

is 1.30.37a still working?
Fawltyrat

Postby GaryRussell » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:15 am

It is available in the latest download. 1.3.0.37a does not work anymore. In general preferences you can tick the new option underneath the roll up stakes amount. It only works if streaming is disabled. The streaming API will not return these amounts, it rolls them up to £1.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help