UPDATE Trigger

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

UPDATE Trigger

Postby Roadhouse » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi,

Can someone explain this to me, say I have 5 lay bets all at different odds unmatched on the same horse and now the odds have drifted out and I still want these bets matched. If I use the trigger "UPDATE" will all 5 bets been updated to the new odds and re-submitted?

Also after I have done the above and now I want to submit new bets and use the trigger "UPDATE" again do I just use the "CLEAR" trigger?
Roadhouse

Re: UPDATE Trigger

Postby Daywalker » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Hi

The UPDATE trigger works with a bet reference. So the bet reference of the bet you want to update has to be in the betref column.

You can only update one bet at once on each row.

You can update one bet then on the next refresh update another and so on, OR....

I wanted to update multiple bets on the same runner and found that you can update a bet from any row within the market. For example, if you have three bets on a runner which you want to update all at once, you would use the update trigger and the first bet reference in row 1, update trigger and second bet reference in row 2, update trigger and third bet reference in row 3.

I used VBA to do this, not sure if it can be done efficiently without.

D
Daywalker

Re: UPDATE Trigger

Postby Roadhouse » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:58 pm

Hello Daywalker, thanks again for the explanation
Roadhouse

Return to Help