Auto updating placed bet position

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Auto updating placed bet position

Postby Berserk333 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:39 pm

Hi.
Is there an option in the betting assistant to automatically update your bet position at certain distance from the current market price?
For example if the back price is at 6.0 and you have placed a bet at 7.2 and the price change 1 tick to automatically change your bet 1 tick away as well. The idea is that your bet can be taken only by a lump.
Or do I need to set up the excel for that? I'm not familiar with it.
Berserk333

Re: Auto updating placed bet position

Postby Captain Sensible » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:29 pm

You'd need to do that thru excel, also need to keep an eye on your transaction charges if you're continually tracking the market as I'd guess you'd be updating the bets quite often in fluid markets
Captain Sensible

Return to Help