Soccer Times (Quick Pick List)

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Soccer Times (Quick Pick List)

Postby Stu77 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi,

There's a problem with the soccer quick pick list. The times are off by an hour in about a third of the games. I un-installed and re-installed the latest version of Gruss hoping it was a glitch but the problem persists. When I open a game (match odds from the quick pick list) just before it's starting, based on the time shown, sometimes the game is already in the second half! Has anybody else noticed this. When I add a game to the tab, the time is correct but not in the quick pick list so I'm forced to load up games 2 hours in advance to make sure I don't miss the kick off. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Stu77

Re: Soccer Times (Quick Pick List)

Postby Stu77 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Actually, On the Sporting lisbon v setubal game tonight, the quick pick list & match odds time is 22.00 but the game started at 21.00 . My laptop clock is synced via GMT internet time.
Stu77

Postby Stu77 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:13 pm

I found another thread discussing this problem and have downloaded the bettingassistant1 update. Problem solved!
Stu77

Postby Stu77 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:23 pm

Ignore the previous post. The problem is still there, not as bad as it was but some leagues are not displaying the correct kick off times on the quick pick list or soccer match odds market. Does anybody know what the problem is? Is it a bug in the gruss software or an issue with the betfair website football kick-off times.
Stu77

Postby Dai_Young » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:10 pm

As far as I can tell it is simply a betfair data input issue. When times have been wrong, they have been wrong on the website and on the API.
Dai_Young

Postby Stu77 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Thanks. Yeah, I was beginning to think ilikewise. It's been like this for weeks but for whatever reason, betfair haven't sorted the problem.
Stu77

Return to Help