Live Betfair Prices for all Horses running in Uk-Races Today

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Live Betfair Prices for all Horses running in Uk-Races Today

Postby rogo » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:20 am

Hello.

I just want to know if it is possible to scan the actual Odds of every Horse which is running in Races i have loaded in the quick pick list.

Is there a "loop-function", which will jump every (for example) 10 seconds from market to market in my quick pick list?

Or is there another function to have all live-prices on my chosen races on one excel-sheet?

I want to compare to my calculated odds and if i can see value i want to fire a bet

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Roman
rogo

Re: Live Betfair Prices for all Horses running in Uk-Races T

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi,

You can right click on the Quick Pick List and select "Open all markets in current tab" to create a Coupon View of all the markets in the Grid.

You can then link the Coupon View to Excel to have all the markets open in Excel at the same time.

If you don't already have our new version, I would recommend getting it first as it uses Betfair's Price Streaming which is far more efficient for price refreshing in multiple open markets.

To get the latest version, please see http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10198

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby rogo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Thanks very much!
rogo

Postby yoy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:04 am

Is there anyway of limiting the selections in each race? I really don't want to see the prices of all the selections and therefore don't need other price information downloaded.

Thanks.
yoy

Return to Help