SP Bets

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

SP Bets

Postby neeeel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi, is it possible to place SP bets via the COM interface ? ie, the bets get placed, but not matched until the race starts and SP is settled. I cant see anything in the manual, but thought I would ask, just in case

thanks in advance
neeeel

Re: SP Bets

Postby alrodopial » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:44 am

You can't , maybe in the future
alrodopial

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:16 pm

Never used it but the COM references do show a keepBetType field so I'd guess it is available

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting ... ettype.htm
Captain Sensible

Postby neeeel » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 pm

thanks, ye, I seem to remember there was some reason why the keepBetType was slightly different to the proper take-SP bets, I had forgotten about that option though, so I will look into it
neeeel

Postby alrodopial » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:40 pm

I knew this:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9967&p=51110#p51110

So how do you use it? - it's a property -
something like ba.keepBetType (2)
that will change all the further unmatched bets to SP ? - for the current market ?
can these further bets be from com?
alrodopial

Postby neeeel » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:57 pm

ba.keepBetType = 2

any bets after this that are placed via the com will be convert to SP bets.

If you want to place different bets, you can just set the keepBetType again

ba.keepBetType = 1

and any bets after that code has executed will be keep in play
neeeel

Return to Help