2 instances of BA causing problems??

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

2 instances of BA causing problems??

Postby dflowe » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:09 am

Hi I have today run 2 instances of BA on 2 different accounts with 2 different spread sheets
Each instance was a different profile, 1 defined and 1 default
I did not bet on approx 1/2 the races I should have even though the triggers in the sheets fired.....
Is it possible there could be conflict at the point of placing bets?
It looks like the first version running stops some of the bets for the second version, is that possible?
regards
dave Lowe
dflowe

Re: 2 instances of BA causing problems??

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:16 am

Are you placing bets via VBA or just formulas. I run a couple of instances on the same pc and no problems. Might be worth doing some logging to check your triggers are actually firing you should then be able to trap any error messages.
Captain Sensible

Postby dflowe » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:03 am

bets from formulas in sheets.....I have a control page with trafic lights array to see limiters and triggers and I see the bets fired, do it that way and I can see all the sheets at the same time :)
Today it will be just 1 BA and 1 woorkbook and all but 1 sheet switched off so just 1 fires in bets so I can watch the sheet itsself

also where do I find excell error log in ba and is it stored after turn off, just to see if excell is being run too hard
Dave
dflowe

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:27 pm

If you go to Options->pen Settings Folder you should be able to find the excel logs
Captain Sensible

Return to Help