Find specific Soccer Markets Search

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Find specific Soccer Markets Search

Postby siony1974 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Is there a way to define the search term in Gruss just to find a list of the +2 markets for soccer games. It works if you enter the team e.g
Chelsea +2 but not using the search term +2 on its own. Is there a wildcard I can enter? I want a list of the games in this particular market so they go into the quick pick list for the day.
siony1974

Re: Find specific Soccer Markets Search

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Don't think the search seems to be abe to do literal searches so the plus sign "+" will always ignored. Hopefully Gary or Mark can confirm if you ca do literal or wildcard searches as it'd make the search function a lot more useful.
Captain Sensible

Postby siony1974 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Mmmm, I was hoping that wouldn't be the answer. I've tried every search variation I can think of to get those games into the quick pick.
The only other way I thought it might be possible is by adding it as an extra option to the 'Related Markets' bit when you right click on a fixture in the quick pick list. At the moment it just gives related markets for that game. An option in there to add all other games offering the +2 market for the day to the quick pick would do it. Trying to go through the games one by one and adding them is just a complete non-starter.
siony1974

Postby Deestar » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:00 am

I think one of your main problems is that the "+" is the only wildcard that works. It works as an "and". For example to get premier league match odd games I search:

Include: english+premier+match odds
Exclude: and+overs+u23

Putting in soccer+2 and then various combinations of things in the exclude column might get you closer.

I know Mark/Gary have mentioned before this is an area they are working on for a future release, but i doubt it's coming anytime soon.
Deestar

Postby siony1974 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Many thanks for the reply, much appreciated.
Yeah....I hadn't really bumped into the limitations of the search function as I'd never really used it before now.
With pretty much every footy match on betfair offering the exact same range of markets before the off it would be nice to be able to filter all the fixtures for that day for the +2 market or the +/- 2.5 goals and get them in the quick pick list.
siony1974

Return to Help