Recording Race Results

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Recording Race Results

Postby SWV » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:51 pm

I'm using excel to record the final odds of a horse race once the market is closed.

My spreadsheet works 100% of the time when using the historical data markets.

However when I live test it only seems to work correctly 75% of the time and instead of the lowest odds displaying the expected 1.01 there are several selections displaying odds of 2 or 3.

Please take a minute to look at the attachment and if anyone can advise why this I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

SWV

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (58.14 KiB) Viewed 2150 times
SWV

Re: Recording Race Results

Postby alrodopial » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:42 pm

I guess you are using the last price matched
Few secs after the actual race finish LPM changes (although there is no action) and becomes 2 for lowest
LPM, also 2 for second lowest etc, different odds.
Something with bf sending these LPM to BA and BA shows them
You should capture the LPM the moment race has JUST ended
rng E2,rngF2: InPlay and Suspended and their previous values: InPlay and empty
alrodopial

Re: Recording Race Results

Postby SWV » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:21 pm

alrodopial wrote:I guess you are using the last price matched
Few secs after the actual race finish LPM changes (although there is no action) and becomes 2 for lowest
LPM, also 2 for second lowest etc, different odds.
Something with bf sending these LPM to BA and BA shows them
You should capture the LPM the moment race has JUST ended
rng E2,rngF2: InPlay and Suspended and their previous values: InPlay and empty

Yeah I guess that’s it. I jigged my sheet around and now seems ok :wink:
SWV

Return to Help