In Play

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

In Play

Postby summit » Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:13 pm

Hi,

I want to bet in play on the football with a excel spreadsheet set up to bet when parameters are met.

Is there any way I can do this with a "quick pick" list.?

I am probably missing the point, but when using the quick pick list, the list updates to the next game when the game starts, so I cannot bet inplay?

Thanks for any help.

Steve
summit

Re: In Play

Postby alrodopial » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:04 pm

in pic are your options with the quick pick list

so I guess the only thing you can do is to move to next race when you have placed your bets (no other bets to place)
by placing -1 in Q2 (Selects the next market in the Quick Pick List)
Attachments
Screenshot_19.png
Screenshot_19.png (9.24 KiB) Viewed 1778 times
alrodopial

Re: In Play

Postby Captain Sensible » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:47 pm

There are separate triggers within excel that allow you to move through the quick pick list rather than using the auto options. -1 in the cell Q2 for example will move to the next market in the quick pick list, -3 in Q2 will return to the first market in the quick pick list.

So it's possible to code your own routines to navigate or loop through the quick pick list and even delete markets from the qpl if you've bet and no longer need to monitor it. Here's the manual page showing various triggers

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting ... _other.htm
Captain Sensible

Return to Help