Multiple bets, different odds

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Multiple bets, different odds

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:59 am

No worries, thought I'd better ask as I didn't even know about being able to lay multiple odds. Would be useful if it could be added at some time in the same format BACK|LAY for a couple of bets. But the multpile bets is usefull for me and I'll be coding in that later today.
Captain Sensible

Postby 813615 » Tue May 09, 2023 9:11 am

Morning guys
Can I ask for some advice on using the 'CANCEL-ALL' trigger when the first bet is matched. I'm using the 3 lay bets placed as discussed with a 12 tick offset which all work great however I've tried to introduce the cancel all trigger if the first lay bet gets matched to protect the bank however I cannot get it to supersede the current trigger which is 'LAY-IP-TL12'? The current formula I have in column Q5 is '=IF(ISBLANK(A5),"",IF(AE5=5,"LAY-IP-TL12",IF(X5>0,"CANCEL-ALL","")))'
The AE5 part is a number of triggers regarding odds, runners etc.
Many thanks in advance
Lee

Postby 813615 » Tue May 09, 2023 4:58 pm

Hi guys, I've managed to gig out some info of the forum and I think I've sorted it.
Gary tip of the hat to you for the new option to load and test historical data, brilliant when testing complicated bets like these without using real money..
Thanks
Lee

Previous

Return to Help