log results sheet/data

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

log results sheet/data

Postby alrodopial » Wed May 03, 2023 6:18 pm

log multiple sheets quick link / results sheet
I pick a sheet for the results
Does bets placed using com are recorded there or just the bets from excel ?
alrodopial

Re: log results sheet/data

Postby GaryRussell » Wed May 03, 2023 6:32 pm

Only Excel triggered bets, not COM or manual bets.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alrodopial » Wed May 03, 2023 6:48 pm

so I have to use the getBets function to get the results but what if the market has moved the next one?
or use the getBet function for ALL the bets that I placed and returnd an id ? (usually most of them are unmatched)
Does these two fuctions run at the background?
Any other way?
alrodopial

Postby alrodopial » Wed May 03, 2023 6:57 pm

by the way, placing bets through com I get a message at the bottom of ba that a two secs delay is imposed by bf.
Has the horse racing inplay delay raised to two secs (from one) ?
alrodopial

Postby GaryRussell » Wed May 03, 2023 7:06 pm

alrodopial wrote:by the way, placing bets through com I get a message at the bottom of ba that a two secs delay is imposed by bf.

Still one second. Was it at below minimum stake bet requiring two delayed transactions? eg. Lay £0.10 at 1.1 will take two seconds.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Wed May 03, 2023 7:14 pm

alrodopial wrote:so I have to use the getBets function to get the results but what if the market has moved the next one?
or use the getBet function for ALL the bets that I placed and returnd an id ? (usually most of them are unmatched)
Any other way?

getBets() reads from the last updated bets depending on your refresh rate so is non blocking.

getBet() is blocking and does not have an option to run in the background.

I will see what I can do about adding a getBets() that can run in the background and accepts a specific market id in a future release.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alrodopial » Wed May 03, 2023 7:16 pm

GaryRussell wrote:
alrodopial wrote:by the way, placing bets through com I get a message at the bottom of ba that a two secs delay is imposed by bf.

Still one second. Was it at below minimum stake bet requiring two delayed transactions? eg. Lay £0.10 at 1.1 will take two seconds.

you're right
alrodopial

Postby alrodopial » Wed May 03, 2023 7:16 pm

GaryRussell wrote:
alrodopial wrote:so I have to use the getBets function to get the results but what if the market has moved the next one?
Any other way?

getBets() reads from the last updated bets depending on your refresh rate so is non blocking.

I will see what I can do about adding a getBets() that can run in the background and accepts a specific market id in a future release.

market id will be useful
alrodopial

Postby alrodopial » Wed May 03, 2023 7:26 pm

one last for today:
the FoK secs
start from the moment that ba gets my order (com or excel)(just before it sends it to bf)
or start from the moment that ba gets that bf has accepted the bet?
alrodopial

Postby GaryRussell » Wed May 03, 2023 8:11 pm

alrodopial wrote:one last for today:
the FoK secs
start from the moment that ba gets my order (com or excel)(just before it sends it to bf)
or start from the moment that ba gets that bf has accepted the bet?

The countdown is from just before the order is sent.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby alrodopial » Sun May 07, 2023 7:27 am

GaryRussell wrote:
Any other way?

Oops, I see now that getBets() does not return the results for the market's bets but the current status of market's bets.
Even there are settled bets for the market I don't get their p/l,stake/odds matched using getBets()
I think that I have to check if the bet is matched and then using the getBet() get it's result (but at the foreground)
I don't see a way to get bet results using com at the background (not blocking) or am I missing something?
the "bet" object (from getBets()) has stake and odds fields. Are these the asked stake/odds or if the bet is matched(fully/partially) the aver matched stake/odds?
alrodopial

Postby GaryRussell » Sun May 07, 2023 1:20 pm

Sorry there is no way currently to get bet results in the background.

The average odds and stake are the matched values and profitAndLoss contains how much you won or lost.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help