Error BA

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Error BA

Postby gaspare.vigliani » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:54 pm

What happened ???
Attachments
ErrorBA.jpg
ErrorBA.jpg (25.38 KiB) Viewed 7626 times
gaspare.vigliani

Thread_Exception

Postby gaspare.vigliani » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:04 pm

System.OutOfMemoryException: Generata eccezione di tipo 'System.OutOfMemoryException'.
in System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal(IPrincipal principal, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
in System.Threading.Thread.Start(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
in System.Threading.Thread.Start()
in Betting_Assistant.BetfairBalance.updateBalance(Boolean autoRefresh) in C:\Betting Assistant\Betfair Trading API Beta\BetfairBalance.vb:riga 23
in Betting_Assistant.Main.autoRefreshBalanceTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Betting Assistant\Betfair Trading API Beta\Main.vb:riga 6838
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
gaspare.vigliani

Re: Error BA

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:33 am

Your system ran out of memory.

How many markets did you have open and how long had the program being running before this happened?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby gaspare.vigliani » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:33 am

I only work on the correct score and read the odds of these markets looking for the one that matches my criteria.
The problem occurs often, even with my Bot not running.
gaspare.vigliani

Postby gaspare.vigliani » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:46 am

Memory consumption grows even though my bot is really stopped.
11:44 190 Mb Memory Occupied
11:45 AM 27Mb MO
11:46 AM 121 Mb MO growing
Attachments
BAMemory.jpg
BAMemory.jpg (47.47 KiB) Viewed 7596 times
gaspare.vigliani

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:02 pm

Sorry, but that's just normal. After opening several correct score markets in succession the memory usage does increase, but the garbage collector frees it eventually. I just tested it and after several market changes the usage went down. Have you actually seen the memory usage near 1000 mb?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:11 pm

I am going to run the memory profiler on it while cycling through correct score markets for a few hours and see if I can find any leaks. I will get back to you.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby gaspare.vigliani » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:06 am

I tried in every way to solve the problem that Version 1.3.2.6 is giving me.
I also gave up because it is impossible for me to understand why you create all these problems for me.
I had a 1.3.2.5c version and I managed to recover it from another pc and since yesterday I no longer have those problems.
I ask, please to be able to have the aforementioned version that is not self-updating to 1.3.2.6.

Thanks
gaspare.vigliani

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:46 am

gaspare.vigliani wrote:I tried in every way to solve the problem that Version 1.3.2.6 is giving me.
I also gave up because it is impossible for me to understand why you create all these problems for me.
I had a 1.3.2.5c version and I managed to recover it from another pc and since yesterday I no longer have those problems.
I ask, please to be able to have the aforementioned version that is not self-updating to 1.3.2.6.

Thanks

With all due respect, I am not trying to create problems for you. I want to resolve the issue, but haven't been able to replicate it and also have not had the same issue reported by anyone else.

If you are sure version 1.3.2.5c does not have the issue then I can review the changes made between those versions and hopefully find the issue. In the meantime I did explain in another reply to you how to prevent the auto update:
If you want to prevent auto updates then create a shortcut to C:\Program Files (x86)\Betting Assistant\Betting Assistant.exe and use that to launch Betting Assistant.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help