Historical data BSP

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Historical data BSP

Postby 813615 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:06 pm

Evening guys, not sure if many use the historical data but I have a sheet that ranks horses and if other things match places a bet at BSP using column Y to determine rank at BSP. But in historical data the column Y doesn't populate until in play which causes issues with my ranked selections. Can anyone recommend an alternative where I can rank and place a bet at BSP, if I use column F to rank this fluctuates once in play as the race plays out, many thanks.

Re: Historical data BSP

Postby NorthView » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:13 am

It's not possible to use rank BSP as a filter for BSP bets because that information (BSP) isn't known until just after the off.

Very often you find that in races with more than one runner with closely marched prices before the off, the BSP rank is inverted.
NorthView

Re: Historical data BSP

Postby 813615 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:22 pm

Ok mate thanks for reply.

Return to Help