Unable to log current prices on Excel

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Unable to log current prices on Excel

Postby Wyndon » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:01 pm

I've just bought a new computer which has Windows 11 and the latest version of Microsoft 365. Although Betting Assistant recognises my Excel spreadsheet for triggered betting, when I load a race there is no link to the spreadsheet. Do I have to give some sort of permission for API access? Thanks
Wyndon

Re: Unable to log current prices on Excel

Postby Wyndon » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:06 pm

Looks like i have to enable sharing and specify a link. What would this be?
Wyndon

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:58 pm

The most common issue when you get a new computer is that the spreadsheet is stored on OneDrive which will not work. Make sure the spreadsheet is stored on your local drive.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Wyndon » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:12 pm

That's it! Many thanks for your prompt and useful response. It's annoying how Microsoft constantly tries to steer you in directions that you do not want.
Wyndon

Return to Help