Multiple sheets

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Multiple sheets

Postby okslaba » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:40 am

Hi,

I have a scalping bot that I use in the win markets. I would also like to try it on the place markets. I started another copy of the same bot with a different name (bot1.xlsx, bot2.xlsx) and opened a new tab in the program. I attached the corresponding bot to both tabs, but it already appeared that both bots were listed twice. The bot attached to the first tab works fine, but the bot attached to the second tab just places the bet and nothing happens after that. What do I do wrong?
okslaba

Re: Multiple sheets

Postby dflowe » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:25 pm

so you have bot 1 to work on the win market and bot 2 for the place market all in the same work book.
you have 1 page in Betass for the win and page 2 for place.
when you log curent prices you will see the workbook name, below that you can sellect your worksheet (bot1 or bot 2) and below that is where you connect to the log sheet if you are logging
dflowe

Postby okslaba » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:31 pm

Thank you for your answer. I only have one workbook, and It has four worksheets. It works perfectly, however if I copy the workbook and
rename it so I have bot1.xlsx and bot2.xlsx (two separate workbooks). When I attach the 2nd bot to the 2nd tab, the bot doesn't work. Am I missing
something?
okslaba

Postby dflowe » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:39 pm

Hi, I know it will work if you copy the worksheets within the bot1 to give you 8 sheets and then add the new page to the new worksheets, that is far more efficient than multiple versions of excel open. I have only once tried 2 workbooks to the same instance of gruss and the pc slowed down/stalled so i have always used 1 wookbook with multiple sheets.
Sorry i cant be more help.
dflowe

Postby alrodopial » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:23 am

Bets are placed using com or formulas in worksheets?
alrodopial

Postby dflowe » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:10 am

best if you try and keep it all autonomous but cross connecting sheets works as well, I try not to use vb code to place bets as that can get confused if you copy sheets/workbooks I have found. I have a couple I built for a friend with a sheet for setting and then 3 interconnected lay and back sheets for back and place and also 1 workbook, for betfair and betdac.
dflowe

Return to Help