Bets going in when market refreshes

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Bets going in when market refreshes

Postby 813615 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:00 am

Morning guys, hope all OK.
I'm after some help regarding some testing I'm doing. Not done anything for a few months and testing some auto lays on horses that hit certain odds, I've set a couple of triggers up to lay in play however when the market refreshes some bets are being submitted even though the trigger cells are blank?
Using latest version of Gruss, 1.3.2.6g, in the historical market and rewrote a couple of sheets to see if it was something I'm doing or not doing but still happening.
Any ideas
Thanks
Lee

Re: Bets going in when market refreshes

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:10 am

See viewtopic.php?f=14&t=11430

If it's historical markets maybe you could send us an example spreadsheet that has this problem and which markets we can use to replicate the issue.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby 813615 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:12 am

Hi Gary, thanks for reply. I Tried on the live markets last night and it did the same, just testing again in historical and it has done it again.

Postby 813615 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:15 am

Do you have an email and I'll send you the sheet with a brief description.

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:15 am

GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:15 am

I have replied to your email. It is just a case of changing your criteria.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help