Error loading markets

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Error loading markets

Postby Squash » Thu May 02, 2024 10:53 pm

Hello,

I have just purchased the software today with market replay, everything was going well from this evening up until 22:50 (BST) tonight when i keep getting "error loading markets".
Market data is showing though, but the historic data also doesnt load the timeline anymore after adding markets to the picklist. It was working an hour earlier fine so not sure why its stopped?

Tried restarting PC and ensuring firewall off incase it was being blocked. But no luck.

My other betfair software i have is loading markets fine so not sure what might be happening? API looks up and running from what i can see.

Hope you can advise.
Squash

Re: Error loading markets

Postby Squash » Thu May 02, 2024 11:39 pm

Tried again - still same issue still @ 22:26 (BST).

Here is my LogError.txt if this helps?
---------------------------------------

02052024 22:26:08:530: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Betting_Assistant.Module1.logDiagnostic(betfairTabPage tb, String msg, Object obj) in C:\Betting Assistant\Betfair Trading API Beta\Module1.vb:line 433
02052024 22:26:08:532: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Betting_Assistant.Module1.logDiagnostic(betfairTabPage tb, String msg, Object obj) in C:\Betting Assistant\Betfair Trading API Beta\Module1.vb:line 433
Squash

Postby GaryRussell » Fri May 03, 2024 8:01 am

We have received your diagnostic log thanks.

Also try deleting the settings file to start with a fresh config (could you take a copy of user.config first and email it to us.)
Before opening Betting Assistant delete user.config from C:\users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Gruss software\Betting Assistant
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Fri May 03, 2024 9:32 am

I can explain why the timeline is missing. You have hidden the stake buttons. The timeline shares this part of the display so they need to be shown.
See https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/demo_v ... uttons.mp4

There is also an option in grid preferences to select whether they are displayed by default.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help