Manual and advice for new users

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Manual and advice for new users

Postby tkp » Sat May 12, 2007 12:14 pm

Gary/Mark-

I know the manual for BA is coming but could I make a suggestion:

I think you really need to start releasing some basics for people new to BA....
as you did with the stop loss video...

Even just some screen shots with explanations of each feature and what they are expected to do.

I've used BA almost from when you first released it so I take the features (which I use) for granted - to me your app has grown at the same speed my trading skills have grown - but people new to BA are getting all the features in one big bang.

BEST SUGESTION TO FELLOW GAMBLERS/TRADERS NEW TO BA:

TEST, TEST AND TEST AGAIN -
and TEST ONLY WITH PENNIES UNTIL YOU ARE CERTAIN YOU KNOW HOW (and if) A FEATURE WORKS AND THAT IT DOES WORK HOW YOU WANT IT TO !

This is especially true of the beta version because by definition it is a "version of an application that is made available prior to the official release for the purposes of testing". http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B2GGGL_enGB204&q=define%3Abeta

Follow the same advice you see everywhere on the web for any betting system you might buy or develop yourself - i.e. paper trade or use small stakes until you are confident about it.

I am sure that the other people who have used BA for a long time will agree with me.

Rant over - ignore me if you want. 8)

Take it easy.
tkp
tkp

Return to Help