Using COM when in Ladder

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Using COM when in Ladder

Postby laffo16 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 am

Hi admin,

im not totaly sure if the problem is at my end, but i cant seem to get the latest Prices() object via COM when im in ladder mode. it seems to return the last Prices() obj from when i was in the standard interface before i switched into ladder.

im using 1.1.0.51

is this a known limitation or bug or am i in the wrong?
laffo16

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 am

Yes, it's a limitation. The ladder is not supported by the COM interface.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby laffo16 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:16 am

ok thanks gary,
how is the betdaq excel / dll / com integration comming along?
laffo16

Postby GaryRussell » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 am

I've established how the connection will work which was the hard part (Adobe AIR is multi platform and therefore not COM compatible), but have yet to start implementing it. I've had a larger than normal number of queries recently which has slowed me down a bit unfortunately. I will try to make a proper start on it over the next few weeks. I can then tell you how long I think it will take.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby laffo16 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Gary, basicly to overcome this ladder com limitation i have my first tab on the "standard" interface with auto change market set and use my 2nd tab in "ladder" mode. All of my Com querys have been operating fine until i tried placeBet() which seems to require the 1st tab to be active in order to work, unlike eg getPrices() which can operate while active on the 2nd tab in ladder.

could you please address this problem if possible, cheers.
laffo
laffo16

Postby laffo16 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:28 pm

"which seems to require the 1st tab to be active in order to work"
edit: can placeBet() use the 1st tab with Com instead of the current active tab.
laffo16

Return to Help