Newbie needs advise on "correct score" betting on

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Newbie needs advise on "correct score" betting on

Postby taylormadev » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:16 am

I am wanting to know how to setup automated betting on “correct score” for soccer with Betfair

My aim is to setup initial bet for the day using 100% of my bank then commanding the software to then place next bet 1min before kick off using 100% bank (inc of winnings from previous bet) if odds are less than 19.0

If my next bet doesn’t qualify because of odds being too high it would then go on to the next bet automatically

I hope I am making sense here :?

Any help on how I can set this up would be really appreciated :lol:

I am currently on the 30day free trial and want to have this all set up and running asap
taylormadev

Postby Captain Sensible » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Just setup a simple excel sheet, all the info you need is sent to excel ie balance, odds.

You'd just need to load in the matches you wanted to bet on , bit hard to stuck up formulas as I've no idea if some/all your matches have the same kick off , same correct score etc but shouldn't be hard to program as BA can jump markets by adding -1 in Q2 if the criteria wasn't met and U in J2 will update the balance so you're firing in at 100% balance as long as any prev bets were settled

If the bet is always on the same score i.e. 3-1 or something it'll be easy to do just read through the excel help files on the prog
Captain Sensible

Postby milfor » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:16 pm

It's not a good idea to use 100% of your bank because it's only a question of time until you go broke even if you have long term profitable strategy.
milfor

Postby taylormadev » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Captain Sensible - I only bet on one game at a time. I allow for minimum of 120 mins before the next bet is placed.

The scores I choose to lay after my so-called research is 0:0 or unquoted.

With this said could someone help me out with formulas?

Or is more information needed?

milfor - I actually only use 10% of my bank. Why I say 100% is because the other 90% will not be sitting in my betting bank per se as the mathes for working out my next stake amount (if I were to automate this) will become to difficult because of the winning from previous bets being included in the current stake and the percentages varying depending on the winnings earnt from earlier bets.

If this doesnt make sense it did for me haha!
taylormadev

Return to Help