Complete documentation

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Complete documentation

Postby Brixnmorta » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi,

I have downloaded the trial and watched some YouTube videos of the system, it looks very comprehensive however I am having trouble finding the definitive documentation for the Excel/VBA programming capabilities.
I've looked in the installation folder for a PDF/HTML file and not found anything and the built in Help function has limited scope. Can anyone point me towards a complete source of functions and examples of their use, for example I want to be able to:

parse the name of the race looking for text strings
within x minutes of the off, parse the odds offered in a race looking for horses/greyhounds that fall within a certain odds range then back/lay them

Ultimately a short term work around would be to download the manual from MarketTrader and use the functions from there on the basis that they are all based around the same BF API set however that does rather go against the grain and I would most likely hit incompatibilities!

Thanks.
Brixnmorta

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi,

The help file is out of date and we are rectifying that with a new user guide which will be available shortly.

However, it's not going to cover everything that you have asked about in your post, eg. parsing race names, etc

You will need to create your own macros/formula for firing the trigger at the appropraiate time to back/lay but if you get stuck there are people on this forum who can help

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help