Cancell Trigger

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Cancell Trigger

Postby allaboutprofit » Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi All

I have 3 sheets setup in excel that fire various trigger bets into betfair, for example:

=IF(AND($E$2="Not In Play",$F$2<>"Suspended",Z5="Y",$AA$1<=30,$Y$1="N"),"LAY-P10-IPC","")

Is there a way to add to these triggers? what i want to do is check the profit/loss column is in profit for each selection so that it cancels any future bets or ones that are waiting to be matched and any stoplosses etc, assuming the profit and loss column in excel is all green?

Any sample triggers would help that i could fiddle around with and try and incorporate into mine.

Great piece of software

Thanks
allaboutprofit

Postby allaboutprofit » Fri May 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Sorry for the quick reply

Maybe somone knows of some VBA code that i could insert that looks at the P/L column in excel and checks if it is above "0", if so it then cancels all other unmatched/pending bets.

Or is ther an easier way?

Thanks
allaboutprofit

Postby doris_day » Sat May 09, 2009 7:50 am

I'm not an expert in Excel by any means but it seems to me below would work by checking that all the P/L column (X) values are greater than 0 (or whatever MIN value you'd like to profit to be).

=IF(AND($E$2="Not In Play",$F$2<>"Suspended",Z5="Y",$AA$1<=30,$Y$1="N"),"LAY-P10-IPC",IF(MIN($X$5:$X$16)>0,"CANCEL-ALL"),"")

You need to make sure X5:X16 is the correct range of cells for the number of runners. I'm sure there's a way to pick that up automatically.

However, as I said, I'm no expert :)
doris_day

Postby allaboutprofit » Sat May 09, 2009 9:35 am

HI DD, thanks for the reply

I have had another think about this, i need to stop any other bets being fired is needed to, i think the only way this can be done is by populating the betref column with false data, is there a way in excel i can do this, in a formula like the one you have given in conjunction with the cancel trigger.

So the formula looks at the P/L column and checks if above 0, if it isnt it fires the bets, it checks again and if the P/L is above 0 it then fills the bet ref column for each selection with false data and then cancels all remaing/waiting and any stop loss bets that are waiting.

Thanks
allaboutprofit

Postby allaboutprofit » Sat May 09, 2009 11:37 am

Me again, im just trying to explain it a bit easier as to what i need so here goes,

Here is what i have, i have 2 sheets, one with a laying trigger and one with a backing trigger. I also have a third sheet which i want to use to cancel all remaing and future bets that may get fired from sheets one and two, this is only to happen if the p/l column in the cancel all sheet is higher than 0, greened up etc.

Can i with some function/formula in the cancel all sheet cancel all bets from sheets one and two and fill the bet ref columns on these two sheets with false data so as to stop any more bets firing from those two sheets?

Again, thanks
allaboutprofit

Return to Help