Stop Loss

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Stop Loss

Postby andak fedal » Sat May 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi,

Can the stop loss be used on more than one tennis match at the same time?

Thanks
andak fedal

Postby GaryRussell » Sun May 10, 2009 3:29 am

Yes. You need to keep the market open while the stop loss is in effect so you need to open each tennis market in a separate tab page. Click "New page" on the program menu to add another tab page in which you can open another tennis market.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby andak fedal » Mon May 11, 2009 10:34 am

OMG! Can't believe I didn't know it could do this - that's brilliant - cheers.

Now all I need is to get my tennis strategy good enough to consistently make profit!

If anyone has any good ideas/tips please let me know!

Thanks
andak fedal

Return to Help