Trading problem

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Trading problem

Postby Dmite036 » Sat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm

I have a trigger set up to do some trading.

I want to do this trading before the off. I pretty much understand the triggers i need but for some reason the trigger keeps firing off in play.

I used an IF function, and if true it sent off the trade, and if false "" which i thought meant do nothing.

I thought you have to nominate IP or something for it to keep going.

I ended up backing half the field at 1000/1 and lost a few bucks because of it. Rookie mistake i guess.

In a nutshell is there something special i have to do to stop triggering in play?
Dmite036

Postby Dmite036 » Sat May 16, 2009 2:48 pm

I forgot to mention my trigger criteria does include how much money has been traded on individual horses in relation to overall traded amounts.
Dmite036

Postby Yorkie » Sat May 16, 2009 2:56 pm

you could always just add to your IF statement referencing cell E2 something like =IF(E2="In Play","",IF(rest of your IF statement)
Then if cell E2 ( or whatever cell it is on your set up) says the race is in play no bets will be fired
Yorkie

Postby Dmite036 » Sat May 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Thanks Yorkie, that works fine.
Dmite036

Return to Help