A bit confused with TLn

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

A bit confused with TLn

Postby danjuma » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello Gary,

I use the following trigger for scalping "BACK-TL1-SL2-IPC".

After the off set bet has been matched, at what point will the auto level profit/loss trigger and 'evenly' spread the profit/loss among the selections in the field, and in which column on BA will this show?

I was under the impression that the TLn trigger spread the profit/loss evenly (ie. green-up) and this shows in the 'Profit' column on BA. However, this does not appear to be the case sometimes.

I would have attached a screen shot of an example in BA to show what I am talking about, but I am still trying to figure out how to do this.

Iif it happens to be the case that TLn does not level out the profit/loss straightaway as soon as the off set bet is matched, will it still be active and level out the profit/loss in a preceeding race after the next race has been automatically loaded at the preset time?

Many thanks
Dan
danjuma

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:18 am

It levels the profit by calculating the appropriate stake to place the offset bet or stop loss bet at, it does not do it after placing these bets and definitely not after the market has changed. If the odds change as the bet is placed you will not get an exact level profit and it will not attempt to adjust this if this happens. If you think it's not working how it should then please send me a screenshot. The easiest way to send me a screenshot is to press the PrtScn key on your keyboard then press ctrl+v to paste it in your email message. Please send it to admin@gruss-software.co.uk.

Also your trigger will only produce a level profit if the offset bet is matched, if the stop loss bet is fired it will not produce a level loss. To make the stop loss produce a level loss then your trigger should be BACK-TL1-SL2-L-IPC
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby danjuma » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:42 am

Many thanks for that Gary.

I shall amend my trigger like you have suggested and try it. If it's still doing the same thing, I shall send you a screen shot.

Cheers. :)
danjuma

Postby danjuma » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi Gary,

Modifying the trigger following your advice has definitely improved the leveling. However, there are still occassions when it appears something is not right with the leveling. i will send you an email with an example screenshot attached.

Thanks
Dan
danjuma

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:01 pm

I've answered your email. I think you are confusing the "Level profit" column with the "Profit" column because in the example you sent me the "Profit" column is showing the same profit on every selection so there is nothing wrong with the results of your Excel trigger.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help