Recording odds with BA

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby alrodopial » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:18 pm

It's working for me, Excel 2010

The lay out is for changing the way the odds are recorded/displayed, leave it for later.

Macros must be enabled in excel, are they?
alrodopial

Postby mitrao » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:02 am

yes they are.. :( don't get it..

It is supposed to record over the info that had come.. when i downld the worksheet? any clear buton?? .. their are some hors data, on w1.

better,

It is supposed to appear anything on "data w1" from that untouched worksheet? ..it doesn't for me..

How do i anilyze it offline.. I have to Bluid the grafic??
mitrao

Postby alrodopial » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 am

New data will be copied below the old ones at sheet W1 (at row number?)
Try recording at other sheets (W4,W5?) that have old data only in the first couple of rows
alrodopial

Postby mitrao » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:32 pm

how is that?.. the worksheet that i push from here has info in all the sheets including (w1,w2,w3,w4,w5)..

and when i "log current prices" .. theys doesnt come below, they susbstitute that info that is alredy there...

Again, how it is supposed to anilyze the data, graphicly?? that's my main concern, however the instant problem remains, logging curent prices instade of logging individual prices.. just show me the data at some moment, witch doesnt seem record the passed one. (like wth happend when i log individual prices, for that.. the data is appering in the row below correctly, but the w1,w2,etc sheets dont seem to be formatad do recive the info that way).

thank you for your effort, trying to help.. if someone else could say something would be great.
I will probably try it later on excel 2010 too, but let see..

Diogo Ribeiro
mitrao

Postby mitrao » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 pm

I just figuered it out ...

the problem was the gruss version that i was using..
I download the current version for trial, and as you said.. the recording info is going to data w1 xD
mitrao

Postby alrodopial » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:59 pm

That's good
alrodopial

Postby mitrao » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:36 pm

alrodopial...

Do we have any chance to add to dataW1 sheet and the other dataW(n), some more recording info from the W1, like for example Last price matchd or SP ?
how do i do it?

Just one more question, it is possible to set BA to auto open a markert from the quick pick list , with pre defined time and start the record by it self?
mitrao

Postby mitrao » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 pm

anyone??
mitrao

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi,

A word of warning to anyone recording Betfair data in this way.

If you have markets open for long periods of time without submitting bets then it can cause your account to be flagged by Betfair's systems as fitting their commercial usage profile.
Some users have had their accounts closed for doing this.

If you are wanting to analyse Betfair data then you should consider using Betfair's historical data site http://data.betfair.com/

Or if you want to record Betfair data for some other reason then you should talk to Betfair regarding an Historical Data License (see http://bdp.betfair.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=62)

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby mitrao » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:59 pm

hmm that's strange... but make sense.. =(

wth alternatives do i have?
that why i asked if it was possible to auto open the market and predifined the time to record..

feel like im getting stuck again...=(
mitrao

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi,

There are options for auto selecting a market that you have in your Quick Pick List.
These can be found in the "Market" drop down menu in Betting Assistant under "Auto Select Markets"

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby mitrao » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Thnks for the answer russell ..
But wth i was asking was if there any possibility of conjug the autopen market feature and start the record "log current prices" by it self..?
mitrao

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi,

There is no option in Betting Assistant to do that.
You would need to use some sort of external macro recording software.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby alrodopial » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Explore the 'Log multiple Sheets quick link' from BA.
For odds to start been recorded just when a market is turned on in BA, cell I22 must already be 'YES' in sheet e.g. 'Status W1' (for preoff recording)

Back odds,lay odds,last price matched,amount matched are been recorded.
alrodopial

Postby mitrao » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Yes you right... i didnt scroll "dataWx" sheet to the right...my mistake

Thanks a lot for all the answers.. it become very helpfull
Best rewards,

Diogo Ribeiro
mitrao

PreviousNext

Return to Help