Getting there slowly

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Getting there slowly

Postby tobie110 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi, ive been using betting assistant for a few weeks now so you could say im still very much a novice . I would appreciate any sensible help or advice anyone can give .
Basically i trade on the horse markets and with the use of the stop loss and tick offset tabs i have managed to kind of make a small profit from short priced favourites . It simple in principle but most prob not very advanced for most gruss users . I found the shorter priced the favourite , the more the market tends to swing dramatically up or down . Obviously this gives me ample time to make a few trades .
The main problem i have is when the favourite or favourites are say more than 5.0 . I tend to find the market is then very volatile moving up or down by only a small amount of ticks at a time . When this happens invariably i end up backing or laying in the wrong direction . I appreciate it takes a lot of time and effort to fully make a system work for you . With this in mind i am not looking for a quick fix just some help and hopefull guidance to stop me pulling my hair out .
Many thanks
tobie110

Return to Help