Record odds only once help

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Record odds only once help

Postby siony1974 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:56 pm

I have set up my staking plan on the results sheet. Once a bet is triggered the odds cell in the first row is set to get the odds for the bet from the MyBets sheet. Bets are dutching horses in the win market. One race it might be top two , next top four etc.. I'm able to get the dutch odds for the race no problem.

Once the result for that race comes through all of the columns for that race have been filled at that point. Based on the result it then calculates the next stake and tries to link it to the correct race time.
What I'm struggling with is once the row is complete I don't want the odds cell for that race to change. It is currently copying a cell in the MyBets sheet so when the next race is triggered it changes to the new odds and obviously makes the whole thing useless. Any way with VBA or formulas to instruct the sheet to move on to the next row and populate that one?

Once the market changes to the next one I also need a way to instruct excel to move to the next row and use the stake on that line for the next race.

I insert a list of race times in time order in a separate sheet which I want to use to populate the Time column. I currently use a LEFT formula on the main sheet to get the race time from cell A1. I'd like to have the sheet take the time from the main sheet when a BACK trigger is activated and insert it into the staking plan. Again I'm not sure how to get it to go in the right row.

If anyone can help me with even just a small part and point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful.
siony1974

Return to Help