Excel ~ control Auto Select?

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel ~ control Auto Select?

Postby tsiri » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:34 am

Hi

I have problem with my bots freezing on abondoned markets (like yesterdays irish meeting) I need way to move to next in Quick pick list.

Is there a way to control Auto select -> Specific time before off, from excel sheet? Or to retain settings?

Or can point me to best work-around in code to help with this?

thanks for any help.
tsiri

Re: Excel ~ control Auto Select?

Postby Deestar » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:12 pm

This was a bug in the new version its now been fixed in 1.3.0.38k
Deestar

Postby tsiri » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:38 pm

OK ~ thanks for this info.

I'm currently on 38j so this should perhaps explain why I have the problem.

But when I go to the new update link cannot get a download?
tsiri

Postby Drunkenight » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:00 pm

The new download link (and the old download link) don't seem to be working at the moment.
Drunkenight

Postby MarkRussell » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:39 am

Drunkenight wrote:The new download link (and the old download link) don't seem to be working at the moment.

Hi,

There was a problem with the download link on our downloads page which is now fixed.

The Official downloads page now links back to version 1.3.0.37a

This version is now working again as Betfair have either removed the market or the have removed the unexpected characters that were previously stopping this version from loading.

For now we are not forcing the version 38 update as it seems there are still a number of users using older operating systems such as Windows XP and the new log in form which incorporates Betfair's web based log in does not work for these users.

We want everyone to be able to access a working version.

Once we have resolved all of the issues affecting version 38 then we can make it the Official version.

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help